About

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Followers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Flowers

We agreed to use fresh flower as the decoration on hantaran..
My mum did not..she preferred artificial one..
But I'm not giving in..sorry mummy, I only engage once in a lifetime..Insyaallah..

When sumone advising me about her experience on her engagement and wedding day, I think a lot about it..
She said " this is once in a lifetime event, do your best and do whatever you want..put your need first before anyone else..I regretted mine so much and still regret until now"
It really hit me!!!
Do your best girls!!!


 *********************************************


 We went out looking for fresh flower shop today..
If we didn't manage to find any, we decide to go for Cameron Highland..
Lucky for us, we found "Cameron Highland" nearby..
Tons of flower that are still young fresh preserve well in a cold room!!!
just the way we want them to be..

I'll update more later...
tiredddddd!!!

gudnite!!

****************************

Update..
so, here is the info and address for those who stayed in Penang and want to have the fresh flower as hantaran deco..

Lity Florist Sdn. Bhd,
Block 344-G-9,10,11,12, PDC Flat,
Macallum Street Ghaut,
10030 Penang.
04-2629050, 2639050

another branch:

No 67, Jalan Juru, Taman Juru,
14000 Bukit Mertajam, Butterworth.
04-5019050, 5019151

I never been to the branch though. So I don't know what and how the situation there..

****************************

When I tried to mix and match the flower, I think all flower look nice and compliment each other..
another headache..
but, sumtin like this is quite nice though..I need more inspiration!!

No comments: