About

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Followers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

E! prep: Ring

I already bought his ring like two months ago exactly before the valentine's day..
We are not celebrating valentines though..he want ring for the engagement and I said why not sayang... :)
I'd been eying or his ring months before that..I found one and I'm glad he did like it too..
But when its a time to purchase, the ring is no longer there...what the fish!!!
I keep dreaming about the ring and decide going to hunt for that ring in KL..

WE FOUND IT YEAY!!!

If looking back, I am not really proud with what I did for him..He deserved much more..Anyhow, I'll try my best to make you happy everyday....I promised :)

As for my ring,it is still in progress...It has to be custom made coz my size only 6 and don't laugh!!
He loves that my ring need to be custom made because it is going to be one and only..


"I preffered diamond with traditional and classic design because it will last forever....," Him
because you said so, I love it too...maybe something like this...
source: http://whiteflashdiamonds.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/img_2391.jpg
my finger can't have more than a diamond (if its big)..and i can't have small diamond around the ring because it will look ugly..argghhh!!

No comments: